CORRECTION: Wyoming Cowboys et. al.

  • Subject: CORRECTION: Wyoming Cowboys et. al.
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 15:50:52 -0500

Thank-you Francelle!

Apparently my 27-year-old brain cannot remember things within one years' time.  I guess I need to be taking Ginko Biloba - the "memory" herb!  Ha!  (at least I remembered the name of that one!)

CORRECTION to the last 4 photos I posted, being, "Wyoming Cowboys", "Italian Ice", "Puccini", and "Red Skies".

They were all from Ardi Kary's garden in Phoenix.  However, Marge Larson WAS the judge who gave us the 1 hour of judge's training.  (I had that written down in my JT log!)

Most Apologetically,

Adam~