HYB: potting up burrito babies -step 5

  • Subject: HYB: potting up burrito babies -step 5
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:55:12 -0500

These were planted on Jan 31 (see photos posted then). So far, 14 of
the 17 seeds planted have put up leaves that show above ground. One is
just barely breaking thru the surface, so maybe the other 3 will show up
eventually.

Temperatures on the sunporch have ranged from 40oF to nearly 90oF (the
one day I forgot to open the door to the house). Usually, it stays
below 70 out there - if it gets much above 60, I open the door to help
warm up the rest of the house.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

JPEG image