My first 2009 Bloom

  • Subject: My first 2009 Bloom
  • From: T Toney <angorabuns@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:59:13 -0800 (PST)

_,___Well Crimson King might have been close.

But my Iris is a SDB its only 12 inches high.

I have another that will bloom soon , and I'm betting

its going to be the same Iris

So my journey goes on. I'm planning on taking to the

club meeting on 3-2. I will let Rick Tasco look at it.

But if anything, its still Perty!

Reg 14,