re: My first 2009 Iris

  • Subject: re: My first 2009 Iris
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:28:40 -0600

Ted,

My first thought was also CITY LIGHTS. Here's a photo of it in a year when
it was doing well. It's a bit early for my growing conditions, so it
doesn't do this very often as it tends to get frozen out or stunted by a
freeze. I don't think there are likely to be that many zonals in this color
range, so if it's not CL, it still should be something you can i.d. if you
care enough to go to the trouble. Do you know if you might have purchased
CL in the past? If it's not CL and you i.d. the thing, I'd be interested in
knowing the name.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA