RE: My first 2009 Iris

  • Subject: RE: My first 2009 Iris
  • From: "Ted" <tdhawk2@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:48:47 -0800

Iris;

I know where Nicolaus is, going north it is just before Tudor.  I lived in Live Oak and Meridian in the 50’s.  Thanks for looking into the name for me and sorry you lost some of your Iris.  Are you a member of AIS?  My local club is sponsoring the 2010 Spring Regional and I am one of the Garden Host, so I am growing about 200 new or not introduced Iris, this is fun.

Well thanks again, Ted