Re: HYB spotted SDBs from Zing Me

  • Subject: Re: HYB spotted SDBs from Zing Me
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 15:42:53 +0100

Had time to think about your lovely seedling...

Your baby  took a lot from ZING ME, colour wise, but it didn't take it's open strandards, lucky you!
It's been said here that Zing Me has a tendency to pass that defect to it's babies.
Well, yes it's true for some  IBs, but i have the impression SDBs suffer less from it:

From ZING ME,
Augusto Bianco got DEATH BY CHOCOLATE = ( ZING ME X FARFUI),

he  had two  children from DEATH BY CHOCOMATE  that are plicata, not spotted:
IRISH HARP, not registered (yet)  = (FARFUI X PRIVILEGED CHARACTER)
and MINOSSE = (FAIRY FOOTSTEP X (LEPRECHAUN'S GOLD x BAJA)).

Let's go on with spotted SDBs From ZING ME,

Heidi Blyth got LATE FOR SCHOOL = (ZING ME X TAJA) ,
Borys Pravdyvy got  MAYSTAR LESTAR = ( ZING ME X HUSTLE),
Allan Ensminger got MISSOULA  and SHILLY SHALLY that are both= ( ZING ME X 91-4: (85-3: (DO-SI-DO x ((BOO x SWEET'N NEAT) x (MISS REGION TWENTY-ONE x (EYE SHADOW x Reath 6-64)))) x CHUBBY CHEEKS)
and Barry Blith got CELSIUS = ( Zing Me X Chanted)

With CELSIUS, we can find many more spotted children :

Barry and Timothy Blyth had  (FRISK ME  =(STORMY CIRCLE X CELSIUS), IT'S A GIGGLE = (CELSIUS X TALK), MAGICO = ( SWISH X CELSIUS) , SHINDIG =( IN JEST X CELSIUS), TERSE VERSE = ( IN JEST X CELSIUS),

Lowell Baumunk  had SHARP DART =( IRISH MOSS X CELSIUS) ,

 Wolfgang Landgraf got CHICKORY'S CHILD = ( CELSIUS X CHICORY DICKORY), DRESDENER HERBST=( CELSIUS X VOLT), KOENIG LAURIN = ( STORMY CIRCLE X CELSIUS) , ORANGENKERN  = (BEE'S KNEES X CELSIUS)

 Franck Kathe got   GLANZLICHT =(ALSTERQUELLE X CELSIUS), GOLDQUELLE =( SCHWANEELIEBE X CELSIUS), MUSTERKNABE  = (CARATS X CELSIUS), SONNENBRAND  = (CELSIUS X SAMTKOENIG) , ZIGEUNERBLUT = ( CELSIUS X SAMTKOENIG).

I've added all the picture i have.
I would like to know if among all these SDF from ZING ME, all have perfect standards, or if some have them open ?

Loïc

       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - The Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com