Re: Griffin's Den 2010 Introductions
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Griffin's Den 2010 Introductions
  • From: RILEY PROBST <rprobst02@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 01:21:55 -0500 (EST)

Griff,

You have a nice website. I have already included it as a fav.

Your seedling 02B3 looks very nice. The colors look to be slightly reminiscent of ECSTATIC ECHO, the 80'siris by Daling, but it appears to have much better form and substance. If you decide to name 02B1 may I suggest a name? How about Oh To Be One!

Riley Probst