Re: Re: HYB: February Surprise
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: February Surprise
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:45:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi Chuck,
I was hoping you'd have an interest in this.
I'm not usually much help with what you've been working on (as far as photoperiod/temp triggers for bloom) because I don't usually have temperature and daylength info recorded to associate with blooming here. For a change, I have a pretty much constant daylength and temperature, so I was hoping it might be helpful to you.
Unfortunately I'm not really sure how to answer your question... how would I tell when the plant had reached maturity? If it's any help... as far as I can tell that fan has been continuously producing leaves just like the other seedlings. I never noticed a stop in the growth or anything like that. Is that what would be expected or is it related to the number of leaves in the fan?
Thanks for your interest, Tom
Chuck wrote:
Thanks for posting flower.

When did the plant reach maturity? I'm curious as too how long the plant had been in a mature state before flowering

Chuck Chapman