Re: Re: HYB: MTB 'Florence French' by Mona French Introduced 2009
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: MTB 'Florence French' by Mona French Introduced 2009
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:54:29 -0500

Glad to see you are still trying medians.

It will be interesting to see if you get "bud set" for next year, as this years bloom wil have had 'Bud set" in old climate.

Very interesting to get a pink MTB from a cross of Chanted X Chubby Cheeks.

I can't recall of any MTB or pink first generation from Chubby Cheeks.

Does anyone know of either pink or MTB from first generation X with Chubby Cheeks with an SDB?

Chuck Chapman