OT: Re: Re: Griffin's Den 2010 Introductions
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: OT: Re: Re: Griffin's Den 2010 Introductions
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:23:44 -0500

Al  --  Thanks for the web site comment.  Can disaster be "catching"?  The day after your message came in, my own shed collapsed under the snow.  I'm sure the big leaf mulcher will survive it, but I hate to think of what the lawnmower may look like.  Several neighboring trees down on house, yard and seedling beds.  Meantime, after the storm (photo No. 1), the cleanup begins (photo No. 2).--  Griff