REB: Tenderly X Betty Dunn fall/winter maiden
  • Subject: REB: Tenderly X Betty Dunn fall/winter maiden
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 10:38:08 -0500

Again, not a good background choice.  This one really bloomed pretty well,
if way too late.  The effect is actually white, blushed peach, over peach stripes
with wide white edge.  The photo is showing lots of murky color my eye did not
see.  Flaring falls are typical of Tenderly offspring.
If you count the 2 summer maidens, (and I do), that makes 3 of 12 out of
season bloomers so far.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

JPEG image