2010 Introduction Photos for AIS Slides and Digital Programs
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: 2010 Introduction Photos for AIS Slides and Digital Programs
  • From: AISSlides <gbyp123@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 22:17:12 -0800 (PST)

Greetings,

Last call for your 2010 introduction photos for the powerpoint program.

They must be high resolution.  If you have a few you can attach them to this
e-mail
otherwise put them on a CD and mail them to me.

If you have only slides - send those - I will scan them and send them back to
you
with a copy of them on a CD.

Janet Smith
AIS Slides and Programs