Please Help Out!
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Please Help Out!
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:40:24 -0500

Hi,

  I do hope that you receive this email in good health. I really did not want to disturb you with this but i had no one else to turn to. I received a phone call from my cousin in London,  saying that she was sick and she needed to see me urgently, so i took a flight to London. She's suffering from a critical uterine fibroid and must undergo a hysterectomy surgery to save her life. I am deeply sorry for not writing or calling you before leaving, the news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency and that she needs family support to keep her going, I hope you understand my plight.

Hysterectomy surgery is very expensive here, so I want to transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented there. Am wondering if you can be of any assistance to me, I need about €1,850 Pounds to make the necessary arrangement, I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. Any amount you can loan would be highly appreciated since i don't know your financial status at the moment, nothing is too little to save a life! I'll pay back as soon as i return, I need to get her home ASAP because she is going through a lot of pain at the moment and the doctor have advised that it is necessary that the tumor is operated soon to avoid anything from going wrong. I'll reimburse you at my return.

You can help me to send the amount through any western union outlet closer to you. Please use the details below to make the transfer

Receivers Name: Mary Lou Swann-Young
Address : 11, Cromwell Road
Zip-code: SW7 4XH
State: Greater London
Country : England

And email me the transfer receipt immediately you send the money.
Anticipating your reply at the earliest to my request. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your help.

Lou.