Re: REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 16:28:24 +0100

Hello Betty,

here are some pictures of âLow Ho Silverâ already : http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view/Ib/IbLowHoSilver

It is always my first IB to bloom, it smells lile lilly of the valley, and reblooms regularly, every year.
Substance a bit thin.  I have also some problem with rot in my heavy clay, but it it a good survivor!

Now, let me show you what it has given me till now: http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=33249763@N04&q=low%20ho%20silver

i had a hard time to get this pod with âImmortalityâs pollen, in fact it is the only pod i ever had on âLow Ho Silverâ,and i have pollinated every single flower for quite a while till i finally gave up!

i have had 3 maiden bloom on itâs offsprings last year, hope for more in 3 months! Doigts croisÃs
No rebloom, but i have replanted it so it might just be MY fault.

I will tell you if anything new happens!

LoÃc

Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise

I need 'Lo Ho Silver.' Got to find it.