2011 Garden
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: 2011 Garden
  • From: "Brock Heilman" <brockheilman@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:14:46 -0500

Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone has been wondering why I haven't been sharing my photos on my old photobucket account, but I've been developing a site of my own www.brockheilman.com (and sharing a lot on facebook). Well, I finally put together an album of images from my 2011 garden and thought it was about time to share it. Not that we've had much of a winter, but it's going to be over before you know it and I've already heard tales of blooming daffodils and PCNs in warmer climes. So, without further ado, here's my garden: http://www.brockheilman.com/Flowers/Garden-2011/

Oh, and don't forget the mere sampling of the beauty that is Ensata Gardens: http://www.brockheilman.com/Flowers/Ensata-Gardens/ or the Iris Farm in Traverse City: http://www.brockheilman.com/Flowers/The-Iris-Farm/

I was very, very fortunate in my travels last year. There are more albums on the homepage, but I think that's enough links for now.

May this find you warm, happy, and healthy... and as anxious as I am for the 2012 growing season!

Brock