RE: 2011 Garden
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: 2011 Garden
  • From: "Judy & Griff Durant" <jgdurant@verizon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:53:44 -0500

Brock:

There is one BIG problem with your garden photos . . . it makes me want them ALL!!!!!  Beautiful!

Judy

Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone has been wondering why I haven't been sharing my photos on my old photobucket account, but I've been developing a site of my own www.brockheilman.com (and sharing a lot on facebook). Well, I finally put together an album of images from my 2011 garden and thought it was about time to share it. Not that we've had much of a winter, but it's going to be over before you know it and I've already heard tales of blooming daffodils and PCNs in warmer climes. So, without further ado, here's my garden: http://www.brockheilman.com/Flowers/Garden-2011/

Oh, and don't forget the mere sampling of the beauty that is Ensata Gardens: http://www.brockheilman.com/Flowers/Ensata-Gardens/ or the Iris Farm in Traverse City: Brock