Re: HYB: Renown X Snowed In

I see that wire rim on the standards!!  At first, I thought it was just my screen, but it's a great fine black wire rim, if you ask me!

Extremely Nice, Mary Lou!

On Feb 14, 2012, at 5:04 PM, <MryL1@msn.com> wrote:

Here's one I posted before (5-17-09) in a rant on closed standards
for wind resistance.
I sent one of it to this year's National in CA.  Has not rebloomed
here, was hoping it would there, but haven't heard anything.
This one does everything right except RE here, so far.  Nothing but
bad weather for RE since I rescued it from the north-facing swamp.
See the wire rim on standards?
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis - great photos, as always, Brock!

<06-18A RenownXSnowedIn.jpg>