AIS Blog
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: AIS Blog
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 07:53:54 -0500 (EST)

Most of you probably know that AIS has a blog on Face Book. Several
people contribute and the range of topics is all things iris. I write
about growing & breeding rebloomers in zone 6. Lots of pictures. This
was my second contribution, and they will show up every six to eight
weeks.

http://theamericanirissociety.blogspot.com/2012/02/rebloom-winter-in-zone-6

Not quite sure why it's not showing as a link.

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY
autmirislvr@aol.com