HYB: Silk Romance X Laced Cotton
  • Subject: HYB: Silk Romance X Laced Cotton
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:37:57 -0500

Zoomed the beards.  They are very pale blue with yellow tips.  More to the
point, if you look at the foliage behind it, looks too yellow-green for iris, so
probably a camera bias.  I was too busy trying to spruce up for the regional
last spring to take many photos.  This one was not taken by me or with my
The plic RE I want from this will be very hard to get.  I have enough 'dark top'
plics to last a lifetime.  I want Rare Treat contrast. None of my reblooming plics
have it.  I will probably have to work a second, plic X amoena line for a future cross
back in.
Well, it's good to have long term goals, I guess.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis