REB: Slightly Nicer Orange Child
  • Subject: REB: Slightly Nicer Orange Child
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:47:57 -0500

Glamor shot of 05-170ARE: (Come What May x Harvest Of Memories) X Genteel
Again, not my camera.  Doesn't generally have this much color.  Pinker on top,
peachier on falls.  Metallic gold edge shows when planted in some spots.
If any of you are really bored, I posted a bit of doggerel - Dauber's Lament -
on 6-10-07 about this one.  Reliable, early RE here.  Goes by the garden name of
'Snoc'  for slightly nicer orange child.
When they were digging it after the regional at Chuck Bunnell's place, it was blooming
again (in mid July) and the guy digging it told him it was like trying to dig a sequoia.
This is more impressive if you're not aware that many MTBs were being dug at the time.
Still, it's quite robust and over 36 inches.
I've been without it for the last 2 years (long story) but intend to use it this
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis

JPEG image