Re: Re: HYB: Lois Parrish X Luminosity - broken color
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: Lois Parrish X Luminosity - broken color
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 08:22:41 -0500 (EST)

Mary-Lou, I really like the form of this one. I've very limited
experience with them in my breeding program. Only one that popped up
in one of the plicata lines.

Luminosity really lived up to it's name here the couple of times I've
seen it bloom. It's in the newer rebloom bed and will get another
chance this spring.

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY
autmirislvr@aol.com