2009 Check List
  • Subject: 2009 Check List
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:33:28 -0800

We have had some reports that some of the copies of the 2009 Check List are coming apart. The pages are separating from the binding. (photo attached)

It seems only to be happening to the first batch we ordered.

If you have noticed this problem with your copy, please contact John Ludi at the AIS Storefront AISStore@irises.org> and arrange to get a replacement and arrange to return the defective copies.

John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536