Re: ADMIN: seeing photos

From: MWalbrick@aol.com

You might check your preferences and see if you have receipt of attachments
turned off.  I had to reset mine and have been able to receive photos, etc. I
am no computer guru so it was a really a try anything situation.  I had read
about viewers and wondered what in the world.  There are still a few
attachments that don't convert, but I understand that is normal.

The photos are lovely.  I grow Iris but not on a hobby level.  My main flower
is the African violet.  But many (unnamed) Iris are outdoors and enjoyed by

Mary Walbrick, Wichita Falls, TX