[PHOTO] Re: ADMIN: seeing photos | Sun, 7 Feb 1999 13:39:13" />

FRich93359@aol.com wrote:
> From: FRich93359@aol.com
> how do we see the photos that are sent to this list?  That is the main reason
> i joined it.

Hi Carl,

Generally speaking when someone attaches a picture file (preferably as a jpg
image because that is the most widely used format now) to a message if you
have your email and browser configured properly the image will appear as part
of the mail message. If not, you may have to copy it from the email to your
disk and view it with an appropriate image viewer.

*HOWEVER*  I just noticed that you are in *Digest mode*. I do not believe that
OneList includes attachments in the digests.

I have attached a sample picture to this message for you to test your set up.

Otherwise, you can view all the past images sent to the list by using your
browser going to the archives at:

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:

To reply to me personally click on