[PHOTO] Re: Dover Beach? | Sat, 13 Feb 1999 17:18:43" />

[PHOTO] Re: Dover Beach?

Shauna: This is definitely not Dover Beach!!! I immediately discarded my first thought and really have no idea what it might be.
Dave Silverberg
Molalla, Oregon, Sunset zone 6
Shauna wrote:
 I was surfing about this morning when I came across a site with a picture of "Dover Beach" which looks totally different from my "Dover Beach"!I have enclosed a picture (please excuse the resolution, it is a video capture off my camcorder).If this isn't Dover Beach, does anyone know what it is? (labelled as Dover Beach but....) Shauna(Zone 3, Alberta)