Re: RE;PHOTO Iris "sikkimensis"

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

> Jan Jacobsen wrote:
>
> Iris "sikkimensis"
> I have got this from seed ,which should be iris sikkimensis, and  most
> likely it is not, the height is ca 20cm flower late may early June,
> rather narrow leaves,rhizome more "round" than bearded iris.
> If anyone can give me a correct identification I will be most grateful
> .

Now that you have this posted to iris-photos and the message and picture are
in the archives, I think you should post your request for help (without the
picture attached) to iris-talk and ask people to look at it in the iris-photos
archives at:

http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-photos/

You will get a lot more people looking at it that way.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

To reply to me personally click on
mailto://jijones@ix.netcom.com
mailto:jijones@ix.netcom.com
Fremont, California, USA

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Have you visited our new web site?
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: Helping to create Internet communities