From: Shauna [mailto:shaunacannon@compusmart.ab.ca]
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 1999 7:33 PM
To: iris-photos
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Dover Beach - label found!

To Sandy Ives and everyone else who wrote to me in regards to my misnamed "Dover Beach",
I finally found the original packaging.
When it flowered last summer, I assumed that it actually was Dover Beach, and did not know
otherwise until I saw it on the 'net. I did not even check the package again.
Boy was I wrong!