[PHOTO] Pseudocoris: Kentucky Frost | Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:01:06" />

[PHOTO] Pseudocoris: Kentucky Frost

Hi ,
     The last pseudocoris photo I sent, I got so excited, I forgot to sign my
name. I am Annette Milch    from Lexington, Kentucky,  zone 5/6.
     Here is another pseudocoris seedling left here by Mark Cook when he
moved to Florida. It is growing next to Kentucky Moonbeam. This one's name is
Kentucky Frost and it is also registered in 1995 by Mark Cook but not
introduced to my knowledge.
     Here goes.
Annette Milch      Lexington, KY , USA Zone 5/6        TMilchh@aol.com

JPEG image