Re: Images.

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

Dear Mark,
     Glad you liked the photos. I just learned how to scan them to the web.
Your pseudocoris did very well for me. Lots of blooms, too many to count.
     We had some trees down in Lexington, and a few accidents & power
outages. We drove to Louisville and back during the storm. The torential type
rains were scary as were the lightning strikes, but we were spared. I am
exhausted today as a result of the scarry drive to the ball game & home again.
     I don't know how much rain we got but I am sure our draught is over for
now.
Good to hear from you.
     Your friend from Lexington,
     Annette Milch     TMilchh@aol.com