Re: Re: 'WABASH' - perhaps not?

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>From: Jim Murrain <jimmurrain@hotmail.com>
>
>on 1/9/00 5:41 PM, Jan Clark at janclarx@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>Here's one I was given as WABASH. I'm not convinced.
>
>     Hi Jan, I can't tell size from the photo, but it looks like Mini
>Wabash
>an MTB from Riley Probst of St. Louis ,Missouri .

It will have been in Australia for a long time, having been passed on to me
from an older member of the iris society. Such a mistake could be possible.
How old is MINI WABASH?
-Jan

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it.  Sign
up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation.