Re: Wabash

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>My sense of logic is getting me involved in a technical question I know
>nothing about.  Wouldn't Jan be able to easily determine in the field the
>difference between an MTB (Mini Wabash) and a TB (Wabash) simply on size?

Not necessarily Harold. I have never seen an MTB. My cv of 'WABASH' was
doing poorly, and only produced a smallish flower. I tis definitely NOT Mini
Wabash, as it is not a recent cv.
Had I taken a photo the following day, this flower (the only one that opened
this year) would have looked quite different - larger, with more vertical
hanging falls.
I think I will wait until next year, take some more photos, and compare the
photos again.
Thanks for going to this trouble Mike.
Cheers, Jan

Sign up for eLerts at: