Re: MANTRA - PCI

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
>
>Just for Dennis who likes the dark PCIs and who is growing some where non
>believers say they wouldn't grow.
>
>MANTRA, Joe Ghio, 92r/93i
>
>(I would like to recommend that hybridizer and year of introduction be
>included whenever a iris photo is posted.)

That is a great flower.  A few days ago I copied it off your web site and
added it to my collection on my hard drive.  I also grabbed Blacklight &
Night Editor.  The thing I love so much about PCI hybrids is the deep
velvety blacks, and also the bright oranges that are available.

Yes, I am still nurturing along 3 PCI seedlings from bee pods from Vicki Jo
Craig.  I'm sure lots of other people still have theirs too.  I have mine
in a container, so that I can bring them indoors during cold spells.  But
they spend at least 8-9 months outdoors.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html