[PHOTO] Re: 'WABASH' - perhaps not? Jane Philips - perhaps too not. | Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:09:59" />

[PHOTO] Re: 'WABASH' - perhaps not? Jane Philips - perhaps too not.

From: "Edmundas Kondratas" <stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net>

Jan,
maybe next season I will be able to do better photo of Wabash and send you.
On the detective work of your 'Jane Philips?' I have suggestion for you to
concentrate on studies registered varietes from 1930-1940 about. For
illustration I send you pic of PARTHENON, Connel, 1934, USA, HM-36, white
with blue shade,  the form of wich is somewhat close to your plant. /The
slide is done by Russian irisgrower Schewiakov in his garden/

Edmundas Kondratas
stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net
Kaunas, Lithuania,  zone 5.

Jan wrote:
-->The reason my 'WABASH' was doing so poorly, was that it was overcrowded,
and