Re: Parthenon

From: "Edmundas Kondratas" <stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net>

Mike,
as I have noted in one of my former messages I have no this iris. Slide was
done about 20 years ago by Russian iris grower Schewiakov. I had
corresponding with him at the time we were occupied by former USSR. This
slide I included only to see for Jan Clark the form of that time iris which
is close with his iris under name "Jane Philips". Actually the color on the
slide and in scanned picture is to blue. In description of one Russian
source which is copied I think from Iris Check List the color is noted as
blue toned white. Also the color in the pic. is rather condensed. Such
effect give photo camera when white flower have one or another color tone.
The CMYK and RGB color bacgrounds can give slight differences depending from
screen characteristics. On my screen they differs only litle bit.
Cheers

Edmundas