Re: Night Ruler

From: Jelcy <jelcy@eclipse.sigint.com>

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Hmmm.... my NIGHT RULER appears much blacker in real life. I received mine
from Schreiners when it was first introduced.
Does yours appear darker in real life verses the two photos you sent?

No, probably the sun shines brighter Deep in the Heart of Texas!

This Night Ruler was also purchased from Schreiner's, still has a
bedraggled Schreiner's wood tag nestled down in there, is at the end or
a row that's in alphabetical order, the previos one being Indigo
Princess, also dark but far enough away that I know she has not moved
him out of his corner.

Come to Dallas in April and see for yourself!

Jelcy Romberg

ChickShops.com- online boutique shopping.