Re: Rainbow River.

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

In a message dated 1/27/00 8:12:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dkramb@badbear.com writes:

<< Both photos worked fine for me, Mark!  You should go plant some LA's in
 that Rainbow River so it lives up to its name.  Hahaha. >>

Dennis,
     There are some wild Irises there.  I guess you know what I found when I
was looking at them..."Darn"...
    I am still mystified as to why it is not working for some people.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.