Re: Autumn Circus

From: "Edmundas Kondratas" <stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net>

Hi Dennis,
as you wrote your parents were not great gardeners I doubt, could it be
Circus Stripes registered almost the same year, bought by your parents and
grown until condition of good flowering. If you as a child remember it there
must be not one clump, but more.
You can study some red-violet, blue plicata patern type varietes:
-Rippling Rose, Gibson '70, red-violet plicata
-Roccoco, Schreiner, '60, violet plicata
-Odyssey, Babson, 70, blue plicata.
-Going My Way. Gibson, '72, blue-violet plicata.
The most popular for many years was Stepping Out, Schreiner, '64, DM '68. In
1991 year symphosium /after I had no AIS bulletins, because my membership in
AIS expired/ S.O was stil in 4-th position.

Edmundas Kondratas
Kaunas, Lithuania,  zone 5.