[PHOTO] Batik mutation | Mon, 1 Jan 2001 14:20:43" />

[PHOTO] Batik mutation

Title: Batik mutation
Here's the photo again, Donald.  Unfortunately my Batik clump shrivelled up this summer, and I'm not sure how much survived the transplant to the new yard.  I used pollen from this mutated flower on various crosses, but off hand I don't remember which crosses (if any) took successfully.  Batik didn't set any seed as a pod parent.

eGroups Sponsor
Click Here!