Re: RE: Ringed regular plicata

Hi Paul,
What is the seedling number of Voices---we may have taken
the photos of it and it could get up on our site if we have
it.  We are currently working on site photos.  Ken has a
cold so is not his jolly self this weekend.  But we are
making some progress anyway.  We hope you have been having a
good week.  Ken passed his anniversary with Qwest 25 years
on Friday.