[PHOTO] Aristea | Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:57:45" />

[PHOTO] Aristea

here is photo of Aristea species, grown from SIGNA seeds. From several seeds I had only one which germinated. It grow in pot about 30cm diameter. Last season was third to grow. At summer time I keep it in the garden in winter in framed loggia, where temperatures don't fall less than 0C. At the end of summer plant producesd 4or 5 bloomstalks with lot of small very nice blue flowers, which continued flowering for long time. In autumn I was need to bring pot back to loggia where it made us happy still long time, because bloomstalks were sent gradually.
Edmundas Kondratas
Kaunas, Lithuania, zone 5

eGroups Sponsor

JPEG image