Re: Aristea

--- In iris-photos@egroups.com, "Edmundas Kondratas" <stogutis@k...>
wrote:
> Hello,
> here is photo of Aristea species, grown from SIGNA seeds. From
several seeds I had only one which germinated. It grow in pot about
30cm diameter. Last season was third to grow. At summer time I keep it
in the garden in winter in framed loggia, where temperatures don't
fall less than 0C. At the end of summer plant producesd 4or 5
bloomstalks with lot of small very nice blue flowers, which continued
flowering for long time. In autumn I was need to bring pot back to
loggia where it made us happy still long time, because bloomstalks
were sent gradually.
> Edmundas Kondratas
> Kaunas, Lithuania, zone 5

It looks a lot like Blue eyed grass, Sisyrinchium (various
subspecies). What is its height, hardiness?