Re: Re: Aristea

In a message dated 1/10/01 10:31:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
irischapman@netscape.net writes:

<< It looks a lot like Blue eyed grass, Sisyrinchium (various
 subspecies). What is its height, hardiness? >>

     I have seen pictures of this plant before, and have [had?] two I planted
last summer.  It is supposedly like a larger version of Sisyrinchium.  I
wonder about the hardiness too...   It looks freeze dried like the Dietes...

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.