Re: hi

--- In iris-photos@egroups.com, John Baumfalk <johnb@s...> wrote:

"...a photo of one of my seedlings that I think is special."

John, the colors are exquisite!

The lighting in the photo suggests this was taken in early morning or
in north light.  If so, I'm wondering how this looks in full sun.

Especially nice is the wire edge of gold.

Have you considered entering a carefully selected and groomed stalk
of this seedling in your local show?  An EC or two doesn't hurt....
Also there would be a chance to let some judges see it.  That can be
quite an asset too.

Neil Mogensen
Zone 7a in western North Carolina