Hi Everyone,

	I got the same notice from my virus software as Janet.  Please Wendy
run a virus scan on your computer.  Make sure that you have the
latest virus files for your computer by going to the website of
whoever makes your virus software and downloading the most current

On 24 Jan 2001, at 0:23, Janet wrote:

> Hello All,
> Need to let you know that my email scan picked up this virus on a
> sweep of an iris photo message.
> W95/MTX@M
> masquerading as this attachment
> Protect_your_credit.HTML.pif
> If anyone tries to open it - they'll have it.
> It propagates as an extra message from the sender with only the
> attachment - no body text.
> Shan & Janet in Billings, MT
> shan@montana.net

Smiles & Flowers,

Morgan D. Hartt  -  800-764-7620
Garden Grove, Southern California 92844
USDA Zone 10b or Sunset Western Garden Book Zone 22