AIS: New Gift Shop

The American Iris Society online gift shop is now open for business.
http://www.AISGiftShop.com has over 140 iris related and AIS logo items
for you to peruse. Nothing but high quality items. Support the AIS by
shopping there for your iris gifts. AIS members get a discount—see the
Gift Shop ad in your AIS Bulletin for the discount code. Tell your
friends and relatives where they can buy iris gifts for you!
Let me know what you think. (No I don't run the site.)

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

Director, Region 14 of the AIS