[PHOTO] HYB: pink Must-haves | Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:52:20" />

[PHOTO] HYB: pink Must-haves

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: pink Must-haves
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:06:31 +1030

As most of your are probably sitting in front of your fires, contemplating your next year purchases, may I make a couple of suggestions. This year I acquired Twice Thrilling (Osborne 94) and Barbara's Lace (Sutton 02) (yes I got a sneak preview). I have found both to be very fertile both ways. TT has many excellent progeny and BL is said to give lovely pinks and yellows, which often rebloom. Besides which I think there are both absolutely gorgeous, the form and substance on BL are exquisite.
Colleen Modra
South Aust

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image