Re: HYB: pink Must-haves

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: pink Must-haves
  • From: "lmmunro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 21:23:32 -0000

Colleen:
   These are both fantastic. I always liked that BARBARAS LACE even
when it was a test seedling on Sutton's website. I predict it is
going to be a runaway smash success. Is BL a rebloomer??
Laetitia

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Colleen Modra" <irises@s...> wrote:
> Hi
>
> As most of your are probably sitting in front of your fires,
contemplating your next year purchases, may I make a couple of
suggestions. This year I acquired Twice Thrilling (Osborne 94) and
Barbara's Lace (Sutton 02) (yes I got a sneak preview). I have found
both to be very fertile both ways. TT has many excellent progeny and
BL is said to give lovely pinks and yellows, which often rebloom.
Besides which I think there are both absolutely gorgeous, the form
and substance on BL are exquisite.