TBs: checking possible ID's

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TBs: checking possible ID's
  • From: "lmmunro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 21:33:22 -0000

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has been sending me
feedback on the iris pics I have been putting out lately It's
especially helpful if someone is growing or has grown something and
recognizes it. I understand that colors will not come out true when
transferring pictures like this. Heck, the same iris, with the same
camera, sometimes comes out with different colors before you even put
it out on the internet...I think, depending on the time of day and/or
the age of the bloom being photographed...so I know how hard it is to
make a real id from a photo.

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!