Re: Lorraine's Iris Patch?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Lorraine's Iris Patch?
  • From: Patricia Wenham <hermann.schinkep@verizon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:26:09 -0800

Mike,

I am in the same Iris Club as Lorraine and I will tell you what I know
about what is happening with her.

She did not send out a new catalog last year because she had extensive
remodeling done on her house due to some structural problems.
Everything was in upheaval at her house and she was struggling to cope
with that at the time a catalog would have had to be mailed.  She did
honor any orders that were placed using the last catalog she produced.
Do you still have one of her previous catalogs?  If not, if you want
one, I will send one to you because I have two.

I do not know if her computer is operational or not at this time.  I
believe it was disconnected for a time due to the remodeling project.
That project was to involve only a month or so and has stretched over
many, many months and I believe it is not yet complete.  The contractor
is fitting work on her house in between other commitments.

I am sure she values you as a customer and would be delighted to serve
you in the future.  I will inform her of your message.

Patti Wenham, Region 13