Re: sutton's logo contest winner

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] sutton's logo contest winner
  • From: Tom Thompson <beanie_tom@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:27:13 -0800 (PST)

Wow, Mike many thanks,

Tom Thompson, 3360 Big Flat Road  trlr 36, Missoula, Mont. 59804

I am anxious to receive your catelog.  Thanks again,

Tom T. in MT.  Zone 5

  Mike Sutton <suttons@lightspeed.net> wrote:

Congratulations!!!! You have been chosen as a winner in our logo contest.
You will receive a 2002 catalog (when published) and a gift certificate for
a 2002 introduction. Please email us your postal address so we can mail
your certificate and catalog. Thank you for your time and effort. We greatly
appreciate your input and are always eager to hear how we are doing.

Thank You Again,

The Suttons